... and I keep dancing

Welcome to my Argentine Tango blog! I began this blog about a year after starting to dance Argentine Tango. That year had been both wonderful and frustrating. I started recording my progress and feelings from that point on... and both wonder and frustration have continued, only even more intensely.


Sunday, August 5, 2007

Union square

This is the second outdoor event I have been to. The previous couple of weeks I went to the sunday afternoon milonga at Golden Gate park. Typically there is a crowd of onlookers seated in front, so one feels "on stage" in a kind of performance. I confess that I like that.

Asked Newyear to dance but she turned me down. She is an advanced dancer nad has accepted dancing with me a couple of times in the past, but not for a while. I feel I have been pegged in the beginner category and now I don't have a chance to show how much I have improved. I'll talk more about these feelings later.

No comments: