... and I keep dancing

Welcome to my Argentine Tango blog! I began this blog about a year after starting to dance Argentine Tango. That year had been both wonderful and frustrating. I started recording my progress and feelings from that point on... and both wonder and frustration have continued, only even more intensely.


Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A tough teacher

I really like her, but man do I hate her! She will pick apart my slightest weight shift and make me feel like I just started dancing tango yesterday. After her class I feel like quitting altogether... But she's the only one who has been on my case about my "butt sticking out"... and I love her for that. Maybe some day I won't be struck by terror whenever she approaches me. I wonder what it would be like to date her!

No comments: