... and I keep dancing

Welcome to my Argentine Tango blog! I began this blog about a year after starting to dance Argentine Tango. That year had been both wonderful and frustrating. I started recording my progress and feelings from that point on... and both wonder and frustration have continued, only even more intensely.


Saturday, August 25, 2007

Class with Claudio Asprea

The class was on turns and different timings. I was surprised to find that most or all in the class would be considered to be some of the best dancers in the Bay Area, including some who would normally not dance with me. I found it intimidating, and wondered whether I shouldn't have been there, but I stuck with it and I think I did OK.

I was told about the class by a dancer who asked me to partner with her at an upcoming workshop. She's the second one in a few weeks who has asked me to partner, so I feel like I must have reached a new reasonable level.

No comments: