... and I keep dancing

Welcome to my Argentine Tango blog! I began this blog about a year after starting to dance Argentine Tango. That year had been both wonderful and frustrating. I started recording my progress and feelings from that point on... and both wonder and frustration have continued, only even more intensely.


Thursday, November 15, 2007

When the line is crossed

I was dancing in a very comfortable close embrace. The music ended. The embrace didn't. This was a surprise and a realization that the "connection" had now reached beyond the dance. Had tango been responsible or had it just been the medium? How often does this happen?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we fall in love with the dancer, not the person... at least, not at first.

but I agree with the implicit question, what do you do next? maybe nothing.

what did you do? ;)