The class was on turns and different timings. I was surprised to find that most or all in the class would be considered to be some of the best dancers in the Bay Area, including some who would normally not dance with me. I found it intimidating, and wondered whether I shouldn't have been there, but I stuck with it and I think I did OK.
I was told about the class by a dancer who asked me to partner with her at an upcoming workshop. She's the second one in a few weeks who has asked me to partner, so I feel like I must have reached a new reasonable level.
SAYING "NO" IN THE MIDDLE OF A TANDA
-
Ok... I admit. I did it too. Call me bad, call me snobbish, call me mean,
call me whatever you want and carve my face in your brain and do not forget
who...
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment